Godrej Summit welcomes you to Eleven Elegantly designed high rise tower with luxurious 2, 3, 4 bedroom residences and pent houses. Acres of open spaces and landscape gardens that cover 80% of the property offering you complete relaxation.
At Godrej Summit, the design is well integrated with life, so you enjoy every moment to the fullest.
• Thoughtful planning
• Private spaces
• Smart design
• Unhindered views
• Refreshing surroundings
• Excellent design and great ventilation
• Spacious and inviting living room
• Wooden flooring in all bedrooms
• 3 or more spacious balconies in every apartment
• Modern kitchen with hot water and cold water options
• Bathrooms with modern fitting and fixtures
• UPVC windows for sound and weather proof interiors
• Kitchen with utility area for storage purposes
• Balconies with sliding glass doors for ample natural light
• Attached staff room with separate entrance in most apartments
• Multi-purpose hall
• Fitness centre
• Meditation/yoga arena
• Skating rink
• Billiards/snooker room
• Play ground, jogging track
• Swimming pool
• Indoor games
• Shopping arena
• Nursery and primary school within the premises
• Senior citizen arena
Godrej Summit is designed to combine aesthetic and functionality. Also, your security is the prime concern. There is simple yet effective solutions offered to make sure you and your family are relaxed and protected.
• Separate entry and exit ramps for the basement.
• High-speed stretcher and passenger elevators
• Diesel generator set with acoustic enclosure for alternate power supply
• High quality fire resistant electrical wiring
• Modular switches and water sprinklers in all residences
• CCTV cameras in the entrance lobby
• Intercom facility for internal communication
• Provision for natural gas pipeline.
• 24X7 water supply
• Ample covered and open car parking
Godrej Summit is designed on the principle of sustainability. They have taken care of the environment. The environment-sensitive passive architectural solutions, integrated in the plan, minimize the carbon emission associated with development.
Some of the sustainability features they have incorporated include:
• Electric car charging point in the basement parking
• External solar lighting
• Waste segregation system
• Water conserving fixtures and fittings
• Rainwater harvesting
• Solar water heating and common area lighting
• Grey water treatment for landscaping and flushing
Godrej Summit is half kilometer from Dwarka expressway. This is an 18 km stretch that starts from Dwarka and connects Palam Vihar and the planned SEZs, in Gurgaon, to the NH-8 near Kherki Dhaula. Other transportation hubs- Bus stand, railway station and the proposed metro- are close by too, making travel hassle free.
• Airport – 9km
• Railway station -2km
• Delhi -8km
• Northern Peripheral Road – 0.5km
• NH-8 – 8km
• Iffco chowk – 8km
• Toll-24 – 15km
Basic Rate: Rs. 8000